KDRDIP COMPONENT 2 PRELIMINARY SAFEGUARD REQUIREMENTS
- Population of the village segregated by sex with additional information on the number of youth (defined in the project as those aged 18-30 years) and school going children.
- Household mapping with a tabulation of Vulnerable and Marginalized Groups (VMGs) – Single-family headed households, women, people living with disabilities (PLWD), elderly and minorities, poor and poor of the poor.
- Village sensitization report.
- Village Baraza attendances segregated by gender including percentage of women in attendance.
- Report on the formation of village committees showing the composition of each committee by gender.
- Report on training of the Village Level Committee (VLC) and its sub-committees, Social Audit Committee (SAC), (Grievance Redress Committee (GRC) on safeguards and project related courses.
- Report on the formation of the specific project Community Project Management Committee (CPMC) and its composition by gender with at least one-third being women.
- Report on training of CPMC on safeguards and project related courses.
- List showing prioritization of the sub-project as shown in the Community Development Plan (CDP) Sub-project feasibility assessment report including the beneficiaries and sustainability plans.
- Memorandum of Understanding with the relevant government or institution on the sub-project.
.12. Sub-project preliminary designs.
- Preliminary estimates for the works based on the designs.
- Water Resources Authority license in case of water.
- Final designs -Needed after screening for ESMP/PSR/ESIA.
- Final Bills of Quantities-Needed after screening for ESMP/PSR/ESIA.